Net size

Zepol

Mar 30, 2013, 3:39:30 PM3/30/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

I started building a net, 6'x3'.  6' is much bigger than we have been playing, I think we have been playing around 4' or wheel base, not full bike length.   Do we really want 6x3?

Karl Schmidt

Mar 30, 2013, 5:45:47 PM3/30/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Zepol <zepol...@gmail.com> wrote:

I started building a net, 6'x3'.  6' is much bigger than we have been playing, I think we have been playing around 4' or wheel base, not full bike length.   Do we really want 6x3?

Zepol

Mar 30, 2013, 6:50:27 PM3/30/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

Net is made and works well.  It is ready when we are...