Play polo Saturday at 4!

Thane

Apr 18, 2014, 11:02:53 PM4/18/14
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
To any still looking at this, BikeFace, an RSO at UIUC, has gotten plenty of interest for play and the last two weekends we've had around 10 - 15 people show up. It's been great! We even had a ladies match last weekend. So come out if you want to play. We have real goals with real nets now and we have mallets and balls and if enough people come we may even be able to lend bikes for matches if anyone needs a bike to ride. The location is the old lot where play happened in 2012, where Race meets the train tracks. See the welcome message on the page for a visual.

I hope to see you there!

Gene Fruit

Apr 19, 2014, 7:23:27 AM4/19/14
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
What time?

On Apr 18, 2014, at 10:02 PM, Thane <thane...@gmail.com> wrote:

To any still looking at this, BikeFace, an RSO at UIUC, has gotten plenty of interest for play and the last two weekends we've had around 10 - 15 people show up. It's been great! We even had a ladies match last weekend. So come out if you want to play. We have real goals with real nets now and we have mallets and balls and if enough people come we may even be able to lend bikes for matches if anyone needs a bike to ride. The location is the old lot where play happened in 2012, where Race meets the train tracks. See the welcome message on the page for a visual.

I hope to see you there!

Thane

Apr 19, 2014, 12:37:42 PM4/19/14
to cubik...@googlegroups.com, cubik...@googlegroups.com