polo this Sunday

1 view

Zepol

Mar 15, 2013, 1:24:52 PM3/15/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Karl really wants to play, how many can we get?  I think current count can be Karl + 3 Lopii.  We need two more.

--
Pezz
My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.

Kurt Schab

Mar 15, 2013, 1:39:47 PM3/15/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
IN.  I have a bunch of mallets.  What time we talkin' 'bout?

KS

Noah Roberts

Mar 15, 2013, 3:10:31 PM3/15/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
I'm in!

Eric Gertner

Mar 15, 2013, 11:18:26 PM3/15/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
I'll play if I can get my wheel straightened out in time. 50/50 chance.

Zepol

Mar 16, 2013, 3:56:21 PM3/16/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

Sounds like we are playing.  What time?  Warm, daylight are our priority in that order.

Karl Schmidt

Mar 16, 2013, 7:41:39 PM3/16/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
1pm? 2pm?  I don't really care,just let me know when.  Do you need help building goals?  I have a flat to fix when I get to town.
-Karl

Zepol

Mar 16, 2013, 8:24:46 PM3/16/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

1-2 is good for us.  Kai is building a goal.  I figured cones at the other end for tomorrow.

Noah Roberts

Mar 17, 2013, 12:57:48 AM3/17/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
3 would be the earliest I can do it. Feel free to start without me if there are enough people.

Kurt Schab

Mar 17, 2013, 11:26:47 AM3/17/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com, cubik...@googlegroups.com
Yeah i thought we were going to play in the evening... I have something going on til ~5pm.  Dammmmmmmmn.

Zepol

Mar 17, 2013, 11:38:51 AM3/17/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

Sorry to wimp out folks, but 38F - wind chill does not cut it for me.  I would not last two games.  I hope Karl has not left yet.

Since it is spring break, is the a good weekday that will be warm?