POLO this weekend?

Zepol

Aug 31, 2012, 5:03:33 PM8/31/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
+3 Lopii

--
Pezz
My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.

Noah Roberts

Aug 31, 2012, 5:05:24 PM8/31/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
+1 Noah
Kurt and Ming are both gone
Are we thinking 5 on Sunday? I have talked to several students that have come back and would be interested in playing again. I will touch base and get back with everyone.

Sep 1, 2012, 12:06:02 PM9/1/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
I could make it!

Zepol

Sep 2, 2012, 10:24:23 AM9/2/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
I count we have enough, and tomorrow is not a school day for the boys so we could play at 7 if the group wants later.  Please vote, still playing and 5 or 7?

--
Pezz
My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.

Noah Roberts

Sep 2, 2012, 2:00:46 PM9/2/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
It sure is wet out there.
I would say yes if it dries up just a little. And either time is conducive to me...I suppose 7 is a little nicer.

Sep 2, 2012, 5:00:46 PM9/2/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

No rain now.  Call it, we play' in?

Pezz

Eric Gertner

Sep 2, 2012, 5:06:03 PM9/2/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Don't think it'll be dry enough. Radar looks like we'll have rain on and off all evening.

And if we don't call it off, I can't start much later than 5.

   -G

Zepol

Sep 2, 2012, 5:50:32 PM9/2/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com