Fwd: Bike Polo - in May

1 view

Zepol

Mar 11, 2013, 10:53:27 AM3/11/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com, jeffy...@mac.com
Who is the group public rep?  What is the group interest?

On Mar 10, 2013 4:31 PM, "Jeff Yockey" <jeffy...@mac.com> wrote:
Hi Michael and Phil,

I didn't get a chance to hang and out and watch you play last fall, maybe this spring.  But I did have an idea today.  I'm the new CCB president and Chair of CU Bike Month 2013 - which is  something big and new for 2013.  We are hosting two events (Bike to Work Day and Bike to Market Saturdays) and promoting all things bike in CU during the month of May.  See our developing calendar (attached).

So here is a question.  Would your polo group be interested in a little publicity?  We can list you on our calendar which we plans to spread far and wide, and link to you on our webpage.  Maybe if you have a special event/kick-off or welcome event in May we could help promote it.

We hope to have the whole month filled, showing the whole breadth of CU Bike Culture.  We just learned that the Champaign Cycle/Habitat Community Used Bike Sale decided to schedule their event on May 4th to be a part of Bike Month.

Let me know if you have any thoughts.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Yockey