Polo Sunday

Karl Schmidt

Apr 5, 2013, 4:20:21 PM4/5/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Spring.
Polo.
Sunday.
Afternoon.

Zepol

Apr 5, 2013, 4:22:18 PM4/5/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
+3Lopii +2 Mallets +1 Net

--
Pezz
My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Karl Schmidt <kfsc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Spring.
Polo.
Sunday.
Afternoon.

Karl Schmidt

Apr 5, 2013, 4:32:43 PM4/5/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
I have 2 mallets.  What is a good time?
Karl

Zepol

Apr 5, 2013, 4:36:21 PM4/5/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
We can flex, let the others pick.  Can someone at the bike project post that we are playing so we get more players?

--
Pezz
My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.

Karl Schmidt

Apr 7, 2013, 2:27:00 PM4/7/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Was at silvercreek and noticed that we would have to come in from the other direction to parking lot.  Doesn't look like its happening though.
-Karl

Zepol

Apr 7, 2013, 2:41:25 PM4/7/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

We are ready to play if you want two on two.