Polo this summer?

1 view

Zepol

Jun 10, 2013, 10:46:57 AM6/10/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Are we going to get this going this summer?

I have a net and 1.5 mallets.

Where is the rest of the stuff?

--
Pezz
My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.

Kurt Schab

Jun 10, 2013, 10:52:49 AM6/10/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

I have three mallets.  Id be down to get a regular game going, but I'll be leaving in a week and will be gone until mid July.  After that I could play any day pretty much.

KS

Noah Roberts

Jun 10, 2013, 11:32:27 AM6/10/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
I have several mallets, cones, and a ball. My polo bike is currently out of commission but I should be able to get it back up and going this week.

Karl Schmidt

Jun 13, 2013, 11:38:59 AM6/13/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

I could play Saturday before 5 pm.

-Karl

On Monday, June 10, 2013, Zepol wrote:

> Are we going to get this going this summer?
>

> I have ...

Zepol

Jun 13, 2013, 11:51:51 AM6/13/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Lopii can make it, +3 +Karl=4

--
Pezz
My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.

Ryan ONeill

Jun 13, 2013, 11:56:34 AM6/13/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
I could probably play Saturday. I think Andy could too

Sent from my iPhone

Zepol

Jun 13, 2013, 12:04:33 PM6/13/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
That would make 6, let's pick a time.  Karl says before 5 so if we want 2 hours of play lets start at 3?

--
Pezz
My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.

Karl Schmidt

Jun 13, 2013, 6:01:21 PM6/13/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
1 pm  would be a little better but I can do 3pm.  Especially if I can listen to Ryan sing Florence and the Machine while playing.

Karl

Ryan ONeill

Jun 13, 2013, 9:21:09 PM6/13/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
We'd be down for whatever.

Sent from my iPhone

Ryan O'Neill

Jun 14, 2013, 1:50:01 AM6/14/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
probably wont be around much after this weekend at all. I assume the same for Andy. what is .5 of a mallet?

Andy Sweeney

Jun 14, 2013, 3:12:45 AM6/14/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
I'm in. I have a mallet and a profound lack of concern for the well-being of my body and bicycle.

Karl Schmidt

Jun 14, 2013, 1:03:06 PM6/14/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
1 or 3?
Karl

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 2:12 AM, Andy Sweeney <andyfs...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm in. I have a mallet and a profound lack of concern for the well-being of my body and bicycle.

Noah Roberts

Jun 14, 2013, 2:00:11 PM6/14/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Well I can only do Sunday nights because of work. If anyone needs to pick up any mallets, get ahold of me.

Karl Schmidt

Jun 14, 2013, 2:46:58 PM6/14/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
I just checked the weather :(

Ryan ONeill

Jun 14, 2013, 8:55:28 PM6/14/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
If it rains we can play 5th floor of the parking garage on Goodwin and university.

Sent from my iPhone

Zepol

Jun 15, 2013, 11:06:24 AM6/15/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

How are we on time on players?  +3 Lopii any time 1- 8 is fine. Do we have 6?

Karl Schmidt

Jun 15, 2013, 11:42:52 AM6/15/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Not at the moment,  sitting in DeKalb watching it rain.  grrrrrrrrrr.   And my car is not safe to drive in the rain anymore.  I replaced some parts in my car, and it has lead to rear tires on my car becoming slicks.....

Karl Schmidt

Jun 15, 2013, 1:32:46 PM6/15/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

OK, got blue sky.  On my way.  Call me with local and time.  309 712 8192

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Zepol <zepol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How are we on time on p...

Noah Roberts

Jun 15, 2013, 2:28:35 PM6/15/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
What time we all thinking? I may be able to make it out for a couple rounds between shifts.

Karl Schmidt

Jun 15, 2013, 3:56:59 PM6/15/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

At the normal spot.   Should I put my bike together?   Karl

On Jun 15, 2013, at 12:32 PM, Karl Schmidt <kfsc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, got blue sky.  On my way.  Call me with local and time.  309 712 8192
>>

>> On Jun 15, 2013 10...

Zepol

Jun 16, 2013, 12:11:22 AM6/16/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Dang it, just got the note at 11pm$%@

Can play again after 3pm Sunday if it works for the group.

--
Pezz
My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.

Karl Schmidt

Jun 16, 2013, 11:36:52 AM6/16/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

If I get a hard core guarantee we are playing I can stick around if not I am heading to the tt diets races.  Merrrrica.

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Karl Schmidt <kfsc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> At the normal spot.   Should I put my bike together?   Karl
>

> On Jun 15, 2013 1:28 PM, "Noah R...

Zepol

Jun 16, 2013, 12:40:54 PM6/16/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

I Am really sorry about missing yesterday, we want to play but thought Karl was stock up north and Noah had to work.  We are good today after 3.  A phone call to 2174695458 always works best for us, we have flaky internet.  We can play today after 3 just let us know where and when.  If you want a confirmation immediately call us.

Karl Schmidt

Jun 16, 2013, 3:48:34 PM6/16/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

Lopezzzezs and I are going to play at 3:30 at the normal spot today(Sunday) at 3:30.  If anyone is free stop by.

Karl