Polo tonight?

Noah Roberts

Sep 16, 2012, 12:36:09 PM9/16/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

6 pm? Who would be interested?

Andy Sweeney

Sep 16, 2012, 4:54:11 PM9/16/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

Zepol

Sep 19, 2012, 11:30:32 AM9/19/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Noah, how about we start to plan polo now for this week, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday for you?

--
Pezz
My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.

Ryan O'Neill

Sep 19, 2012, 1:46:56 PM9/19/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
id be in either at like 9 or 10 tonight or tomorrow.

Noah Roberts

Sep 19, 2012, 1:49:34 PM9/19/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
This should have been started in a new thread because the subject is
misleading. My only availability is Sunday and will remain that way
for the rest of the year. I have been thinking it would be nice to
settle on a regular time and I wondered how everybody feels about
Sundays at 6 PM?

Zepol

Sep 19, 2012, 1:56:41 PM9/19/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

+ 3 Lopii can play 6 - 8 since it is a school night.

Pezz

Kurt Schab

Sep 19, 2012, 2:01:38 PM9/19/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
I'm in for (most) Sundays at 6.

KS

Eric Gertner

Sep 19, 2012, 2:26:13 PM9/19/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Agreed - a new thread would have been a lot clearer, Lopez.

I'm in some Sundays at 6, too. Sounds like our best bet.

   -G

Andy Sweeney

Sep 19, 2012, 5:40:24 PM9/19/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
I'm in for tonight and whenever, really. It's a shame you can't make it out, Noah, I know I'd like to play on Wednesday nights in addition to the weekly Sunday games.

Zepol

Sep 19, 2012, 6:25:19 PM9/19/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
OK already, I screwed up using an existing thread.  No polo tonight...

--
Pezz
My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.

Ryan O'Neill

Sep 19, 2012, 7:17:31 PM9/19/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Im down to play twice a week too. for real. but yea, sunday at 6 is gravy; wednesdays are good too.

Karl Schmidt

Nov 18, 2012, 1:11:27 PM11/18/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

Polo today?

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Zepol <zepol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK already, I screwed up ...

Ryan O'Neill

Nov 18, 2012, 1:38:12 PM11/18/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Id be in. Could someone text me if this is happening. I wont be around a computer. 815 531 4977

Zepol

Nov 18, 2012, 3:16:07 PM11/18/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

Maybe, I will be headed back to town, but don't know that I can make 6 today.  Usually this would be a good time for the Lopii.  If you can get 6 we can show late.

Noah Roberts

Nov 18, 2012, 3:17:19 PM11/18/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

Out of town. Good luck!