Karl Schmidt

Nov 29, 2012, 7:52:19 PM11/29/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Any Polo this weekend?

The weather looks pretty good.  It won't last.

And as I discovered Monday, a polo shot when its 16 degrees out will leave mark.

-Karl

Zepol

Nov 29, 2012, 11:45:15 PM11/29/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

If it is warm enough for my toes.

Ryan O'Neill

Nov 30, 2012, 11:14:24 AM11/30/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
^^. what does that mean. you can count me in if this is happening.

Karl Schmidt

Nov 30, 2012, 2:53:57 PM11/30/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

I think Lopez is obliquely asking for socks for Christmas.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:45 PM, Zepol <zepol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If it is warm enough for...

Zepol

Nov 30, 2012, 4:56:59 PM11/30/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
It means when I get cold, I get really cold and it takes hours and a lot of pain before getting warm.  I get cold easily so I do not ride below about 40F now days.

--
Pezz
My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Karl Schmidt <kfsc...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think Zepol is obliquely asking for socks for Christmas.

Noah Roberts

Nov 30, 2012, 5:16:33 PM11/30/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Big yes for polo. I got a polo bike collecting dust!

Eric Gertner

Nov 30, 2012, 5:20:17 PM11/30/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
I'm down. How about Sunday?  -G

Zepol

Nov 30, 2012, 5:22:08 PM11/30/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Looks like Sunday will be warm enough.  Shall we play by daylight or nightlight?

--
Pezz
My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.

Karl Schmidt

Nov 30, 2012, 6:44:19 PM11/30/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

Later would work better for me.

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Eric Gertner <eger...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm down. How about Su...

Karl Schmidt

Dec 1, 2012, 9:45:15 PM12/1/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

Looks we are still short.  Someone should have Captain Renault round up a few more of the usual suspects.  Maybe Kurt, Alex or Ming.    I am going to go into city if we aren't playing.   Later Players.

> On Nov 30, 2012 4:22 PM, "Zepol" <zepol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Looks like Sunday will be wa...

Zepol

Dec 1, 2012, 10:04:56 PM12/1/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

I count 5?

2. Lopii now.

Ryan O'Neill

Dec 2, 2012, 1:07:33 PM12/2/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
I know sween will be in. Im sure he will bring bryce too.

Noah Roberts

Dec 2, 2012, 1:11:14 PM12/2/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Pez 1, Pez 2, Ryan, Andy, Karl, Noah all for sure. There's six. Probably Bryce; I will get ahold of Kurt.

Eric Gertner

Dec 2, 2012, 1:20:55 PM12/2/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
And me. That's at least 7.  -G

Ryan ONeill

Dec 2, 2012, 2:58:02 PM12/2/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Let's establish a time. 5?

Sent from my iPhone

Noah Roberts

Dec 2, 2012, 3:24:18 PM12/2/12
to cubik...@googlegroups.com

5 is too early for Karl. I proposed 6 and he said he might be a little late so should we call it 6:30?