POLO during spring break?

Zepol

Mar 12, 2013, 2:45:39 PM3/12/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Supposed to be up to 53F and still at 50F@7pm Friday evening!  Who wants to play?  When?

Who has the cones, mallets, balls...

I am looking at my PC supplies to make new goals.

--
Pezz
My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.

Karl Schmidt

Mar 12, 2013, 2:51:41 PM3/12/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
I have one guaranteed mallet plus a new one with an untested attachment design.  And an urge to play.
-Karl

Noah Roberts

Mar 12, 2013, 3:19:34 PM3/12/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Do it! Of course I cannot because of work but if a Sunday group was interested I would be there.

Zepol

Mar 13, 2013, 11:38:09 AM3/13/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
I have one net, and enough 1-1/2 sch 40 pvc for one goal.  I have some 1-1/4 sch 40 for another goal, likely enough for the top and two sides.  Anyone have enough scrap for the other goal?  I have no 90d elbows.