最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Zepol

未読、
2013/08/07 14:39:592013/08/07
To: cubik...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Karl we are available Aug. 10 to play.

I was also thinking a cookout or big day of play after the students came back to town?  There is a new parking lot (center bottom of pic) south on Philo rd that has lights, and is a good size to play with full curb edges, no islands, and between several eateries that is usually empty.  We could probably convince the businesses to let us block it off for a day.  There is a pizza place, subway and cafe all next to it.  Any interest from the group in listing something at Quad day to find more players?

Inline image 1
--
Pezz

image.png

Karl Schmidt

未読、
2013/08/08 22:05:042013/08/08
To: cubik...@googlegroups.com
Mike,
I can play anytime Sat.
Karl

image.png

Zepol

未読、
2013/08/09 10:40:172013/08/09
To: cubik...@googlegroups.com
Anyone out there in bikepolo land that wants to play tomorrow?

--
Pezz
My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.

Karl Schmidt

未読、
2013/08/10 13:44:102013/08/10
To: cubik...@googlegroups.com
If you guys want to play 2v2, I am up for it.
Karl

image.png

Zepol

未読、
2013/08/10 16:50:222013/08/10
To: cubik...@googlegroups.com

We are two today.  Another is needed.  Any interested?

image.png
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送