The "Fwd:" message was not from me!

1 view

Kurt Schab

Feb 12, 2013, 10:07:52 AM2/12/13
If you're getting this, you probably also got a message titled "Fwd:" from me.  It appears my email got hacked and started sending these out.  The problem has (hopefully) been resolved -- thanks to those who gave me the heads up.  I wouldn't mess around with the link that was in the email... if you do, a password change on your email account might be in order.

Sorry for the spam,
KS

Karl Schmidt

Feb 13, 2013, 1:51:45 PM2/13/13
to cubik...@googlegroups.com
Darn It Kurt.  I have had that password forever. :)
-Karl

KS