Cubieboard 4 GPIO

Oliver Kneip

May 6, 2016, 4:36:55 PM5/6/16
to Cubieboard
Dear group,

Are there any information available on how to access the GPIO pins for the cubieboard 4???
I recently managed to install the SDK from cubieboard.org and was also able to configure and compile my own kernel. Unfortunately I was not able to get access to the GPIO pins. All tips found in the internet require the adjustment of script.bin or the device tree but I was not able to find either one in my installation.

I would really appreciate any hint or help to get the GPIOs working.

Yong Le

May 11, 2016, 2:58:41 AM5/11/16
to Cubieboard

Yong Le

May 11, 2016, 2:59:30 AM5/11/16
to Cubieboard
Hi
       Are you use android or Linux?

Yong Le

May 11, 2016, 3:14:25 AM5/11/16
to Cubieboard
Hi
        You can refer it as follows:
#/bin/bash

mount -t debugfs debugfs /mnt
cd /mnt/sunxi_pinctrl

#set the PH9 pin as output port .If type "echo PH9 0 > function" ,set the PH9 pin as input port
echo PH9 1 > function

#set the PH9 pin as low level
echo PH9 0 > data
sleep 1

#set the PH9 pin as high level
echo PH9 1 > data

echo PH8 1 > function
echo PH8 1 > data

Oliver Kneip

May 11, 2016, 3:49:08 PM5/11/16
to Cubieboard
Dear Yong Le,

thank you very much. This was part one of what I was looking for.

Do you also know how to enable the 1-wire module/pins???

Regards,

Yong Le

May 11, 2016, 11:20:55 PM5/11/16
to Cubieboard
Cubieboard4 no driver of onewire, i will try use onewire. You can also refer: http://linux-sunxi.org/1-Wire#Linux_kernel_3.4

Oliver Kneip

May 20, 2016, 5:07:43 AM5/20/16
to Cubieboard
Just to let you know my faulties.
After sucessfully installing the SDK I tried to copy the kernel configuration used within the SDK to create my own version of the kernel via make menuconfig in the linux kernel source directory. Unfortunately the kernel_devconfig given in the SDK seems not to be complete and my trial ended up with a lot of errors.
Nevertheless I will try now to include just the config section for 1-wire module generation in the Kernel_devconfig file. Perhaps this will lead to success.

By the way, I also found the script.fex file in the products subdirectory.

Mohammad Rasool Mirzaei

Sep 8, 2016, 2:10:48 PM9/8/16
to Cubieboard
Hello,

i'm using cubieboard4 too. i need to configure display settings from default hdmi to vga. the problem is i can't find script.bin in my directories. someone told me that there isn't any file in cubieboard4 that named script.bin.
i mount first partition and there wasn't any file named script.bin. and it isn't in /boot directories too. how can i do this?
i would really appreciate if you help me.