Accounting without fiscal periods

Yury Oscar Tello

Nov 9, 2017, 10:19:50 AM11/9/17
to cubi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Community,

At this moment we are analyzing the possibility of make a professional and real accounting with and without fiscal periods.

If you have some idea, please share with us.

Regards

Kevin McMenamin

Nov 9, 2017, 1:54:47 PM11/9/17
to Cubic ERP
The question of fiscal periods is interesting. We added it back for V9, then from V10  we have left out. It takes a bit of discussion, but once customers understand that the month of the accounting transaction date is the period, they get over it. The only use case where they are required is for customers who have non-month accounting periods (typically a 4|4|5 type construct) and really that is not the Odoo market

Yury Oscar Tello

Nov 9, 2017, 5:36:47 PM11/9/17
to cubi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin, I agree with you, if the company has an easy accounting then it isn't necessary the fiscal periods, but if the company has a complex accounting then is essential the fiscal periods.

Thanks for your opinion, it help to us to decide make the second module of our roadmap (http://cubicerp.com/roadmap) account_period, because we are focused on companies with full accounting.

Regards

Yury Tello Canchapoma

http://www.cubicerp.com

Telef.:(+51 1) 5362222
Av. Arequipa 4215, Miraflores - Lima - Perú