Odoo VS Cubic ERP

Ayu

Feb 14, 2018, 12:50:27 AM2/14/18
to Cubic ERP
The google doc link here https://github.com/CubicERP/cubicerp/tree/trunk is not working

At the same time I see "The "Private Branch of Cubic ERP" is a suite of advanced open source applications licensed under AGPL v3 license. That Private Branch is permanently upgraded and has fully technical support. To access to the Private Branch you must acquire the support service or hire consulting hours."

What makes then Cubic ERP that different, other than just moving the pawn?

fbour...@yaltik.com

Feb 14, 2018, 8:21:42 AM2/14/18
to Cubic ERP
Link pointed is working (for me at least) right now. Can you try again ?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wtsMpnigt4ItSmJRGyIbCxMQ53ZP-q8QlwQR_LZTsYg/edit#gid=0

Yury Oscar Tello

Feb 14, 2018, 3:15:05 PM2/14/18
to Cubic ERP
Hi Ayu,

About the  "Private Branch of Cubic ERP" this modules will be released in the future, in the "Developers MeetUp" the participant developers decide which modules remain unpublished and which modules will be released. If you hire services you has immediate access to this private or unpublished modules and you can modify and use because it has AGPL license.

I invite to you to join to the DevelopersMeetUp on June, please read our roadmap http://cubicerp.com/roadmap

Regards

Ayu

Feb 14, 2018, 3:52:04 PM2/14/18
to Cubic ERP
Ok, thanks, will follow this up closer!

Ayu

Feb 14, 2018, 3:52:18 PM2/14/18
to Cubic ERP
Thanks, the link is working now, don't know why it didn't earlier.