Cubic ERP Foundation

Yury Oscar Tello

Feb 13, 2018, 7:33:12 AM2/13/18
to cubi...@googlegroups.com
Friends, join to discussion about the creation of "Cubic ERP Foundation", it is open for all interested people.

Join us.

Regards

--
Yury Tello Canchapoma

http://www.cubicerp.com

Telef.:(+51 1) 5362222
Av. Arequipa 4215, Miraflores - Lima - Perú

fbour...@yaltik.com

Feb 14, 2018, 8:23:16 AM2/14/18
to Cubic ERP
As said on Gitter. I'm very interested into this initiative. I suggest first talks and organization can take place here into several threads. Is it a problem for anyone ?

giovanni....@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 8:48:58 AM2/14/18
to Cubic ERP
Here i am ..

Yury Oscar Tello

Feb 14, 2018, 3:06:26 PM2/14/18
to Cubic ERP
Thanks Giovanni,

Welcome to the "Foundation Workgroup"!!

At this moment there are 3 volunteers to begin to work on the creation of CubicERP Foundation (goals, mision, vision, business model and others)

If you are interested please send a message to involve in this excited project to make a great ERP!!!

Regards