Excellent library which needs to be more advertised by NVIDIA

Vincent Roberge

Dec 17, 2016, 1:15:21 PM12/17/16
to cub-users
Hi all !

I want to thank the developer of this library. I have been using it since its first version and I have found it to be essential to my work. I am surprised this library does not have more support or advertisement from NVIDIA. What are your toughs?

cukier9a7b5

Jul 6, 2017, 12:37:18 AM7/6/17
to cub-...@googlegroups.com
Hi I am a student of the University of Technology,
I learnt (basic) cuda a year or two ago. Now I believe I can say I am Moderately advanced ( I know few "tricks".... and I have "few" ideas ;) ....) recently (3 months ago) I came up with an idea of modular kernels. I implemented few solutions, then I discovered CUB library. You can imagine how surprised I was, when I found out that someone with "Ninja" level skills done this before me. I was grateful and I immediately "fell in love" with CUB library. I just can't imagine CUDA without it.