New HIS web app for data access

Jon Pollak

Sep 4, 2015, 3:00:18 PM9/4/15
to CUAHSI HIS User Group Forum

Hi All,

I hope you have had a nice summer! CUAHSI is pleased to announce the first full release of our HIS web client for data access, HydroClient, which is available at http://data.cuahsi.org. Current functionality focuses upon the ability to search for and download time series data from the HIS Central Catalog. Data are packaged as .csv files inside of a .zip file. We look forward to adding more advanced features such as data visualization this Fall.

We’re very excited about this release and hope the community will be as well.

Cheers,

Jon