WDC & HydroDesktop 1.5

Jon Pollak

Jan 7, 2013, 3:17:58 PM1/7/13
to cuahsi-wds-us...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

We are excited to announce that CUAHSI's proposal for the Water Data Center (WDC) has been recommended for funding by The National Science Foundation (NSF). These additional resources will enable CUAHSI's Hydrologic Information System (HIS) to grow from a technology created throughout the duration of a research project within the water science community to a full-scale production facility that will serve important water data needs of the national and international scientific community.

This Wednesday, we will host the once a month CUAHSI-led Informatics conference call, which will be an opportunity to learn about the upcoming plans for the WDC. Additionally, a new recommended version of HydroDesktop (1.5.12) [for more, visit: http://www.cuahsi.org/HydroDesktop.aspx] has been released and will be a topic on the call as well.

Please join us Wednesday, January 9, 12am EST/11am CST/10am MST/9am PST to learn more about the newly awarded Water Data Center and the latest and greatest HydroDesktop! To join the conference call, login using the following link:

http://cuahsi.adobeconnect.com/his/ (have the system call you back or call the number below)
1-866-244-8528  Code: 391191

Jon