Update for WaterOneFlow Software (Metrics Logging)

Jon Pollak

Apr 7, 2014, 5:20:09 PM4/7/14
to cuahsi-wds-us...@googlegroups.com

Dear HIS Community,

We need your help in updating your live WaterOneFlow software. When HIS Central was passed from the San Diego Supercomputer Center to CUAHSI, it became apparent that a URL for metrics logging was “hard-coded” in the WaterOneFlow stack. In order for your metrics (i.e. number of downloads) to be retrievable on HIS Central, a couple of lines of code must be changed. I have attached a document that details the necessary changes for the most recent version of WOF. The version you are working with may be slightly different than the screenshots in the document. Should you have any questions or difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for your help and sorry for any inconvenience!

Jon

Instructions for WOF Update.pdf