HydroPortal will experience service disruption this Friday 3/1/2013

Jon Pollak

Feb 27, 2013, 4:33:14 PM2/27/13
to cuahsi-wds-us...@googlegroups.com

Dear HIS Community,

Please be advised that HydroPortal, CUAHSI’s server that hosts a number of databases in the HIS Catalog, will experience disruption this Friday, March 1 as CUAHSI relocates to a new office suite. During this time, the data from following publically registered web services will be unavailable:

Hassberge catchment long-Term monitoring data

Ipswich River Watershed Association

Kansas State University Daily Weather Data

La Selva Hydrologic Data

Muddy River Water Quality Monitoring Project

Shale Network

Mountain Meadow Restoration with a Changing Climate

Glacial Ridge Project

Weiherbach catchment long-Term monitoring data

WRRC Acid Rain Monitoring Project

The outage will likely last through the morning, but we will try to get the server relocated and back up as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Jon

Jon Pollak

Apr 18, 2013, 8:05:14 PM4/18/13
to cuahsi-wds-us...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

Please be advised that HydroPortal is again going under maintenance. Service is being disrupted tonight, but will likely be restored by tomorrow morning.

Thank you for your patience,
Jon