New Data Service for NWIS Daily Values

Jon Pollak

Mar 24, 2015, 3:57:51 PM3/24/15
to cuahsi-wds-us...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Over the weekend, the WDC went live with a new data service for the USGS' NWIS Daily Values. Please be aware that this has not been implemented as a full WaterOneFlow stack, but rather as only supporting the GetValues call so that it is acting as a "pass through" from a data access client to the USGS' REST service via HIS Central. Additionally, the Network ID for this service is now 4563. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly.

Cheers,
Jon

Jon Pollak

Mar 30, 2015, 6:14:17 PM3/30/15
to cuahsi-wds-us...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We had some concerns brought up regarding changing the NetworkID of the NWIS DV service so it has now been changed to 1, which was the ID of the legacy transducer. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Jon