Brand Watches Men's Two Tone Bracelet Watch by Seiko Kinetic Discount, Swiss, Fake

1 view

watch...@global-replica-watch.com

Apr 24, 2008, 8:09:48 AM4/24/08
Brand Watches Men's Two Tone Bracelet Watch by Seiko Kinetic Discount,
Swiss, Fake

Browse our Men's Two Tone Bracelet Watch by Seiko Kinetic Swiss
watches, which is sure the watch you are looking for at low price.
There are more high quality designer watch Swiss for selection

Men's Two Tone Bracelet Watch by Seiko Kinetic Link :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7012.html

Brand : Seiko ( http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-Watches.html )

Model : Men's Two Tone Bracelet Watch by Seiko Kinetic

Description :
it generates the electricity to power the watch through a stored
energy capacitor. This 100 meter (330 feet) water-resistant watch
includes an energy storage capacity of 7-14 days. This dial has a step-
motion second hand which moves in 2 second intervals when energy is
reaching a level of less than 6 hours. The LumiBrite dial will glow
brightly for hours without pushing a button or drawing energy from a
battery. The crystal is a Sapphlex, highly scratch-resistant crystal.
The watch includes a bilingual English-Spanish calendar with instant
day/date setting, a Titanium band, a double locking clasp and a see-
thru case back. This watch includes a manufacturers 3 year, limited
warranty.</p>

Sale Price : $ 209.00

Men's Two Tone Bracelet Watch by Seiko Kinetic Details :

<ul>
<li>Watches-Price Sales Rank: #72394 in Watches
</li>
<li>Brand: Seiko</li>
<li>Case material: stainless-steel</li>
<li>Movement type: automatic-self-wind</li>
</ul>

Men's Two Tone Bracelet Watch by Seiko Kinetic is new brand Swiss,
join thousands of satisfied customers and buy your Seiko with total
satisfaction. A watches-brand.COM 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is
included with every Seiko Fake Series for secure, risk-free online
shopping. watches-brand.COM does not charge sales tax for the Fake
Men's Two Tone Bracelet Watch by Seiko Kinetic.

All of our Fake watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally it
takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watches-brand.com such as the tax. If you have
any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email
us by sa...@watches-brand.com.

The Same Fake Seiko Watches Series :

Men's Two Tone Sports Watch by Seiko Kinetic :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7013.html

Men's Two Tone, Seiko "Coutura" Kinetic Watch :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7014.html

Men's White Dial Two Tone Watch by Seiko Kinetic :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7015.html

New! Seiko Wrist Watches - Seiko Kinetic Stainless GMT Indicator Black
Dial Men's Watch SUN005 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7016.html

Pulsar Ladies Stainless Steel Kinetic Watch PCU013 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7017.html

Pulsar Lds Stainless Steel Kinetic Watch PCU005 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7018.html

Seiko "Kinetic" Watch 7" Adjustable :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7019.html

Seiko (2007 Seiko New Model) Sportura Kinetic Chronograph Tachymeter
(Men's Watch) :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7020.html

Seiko 100M Black Dial (Men's Watch) :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7021.html