MCL Software Directory

1 view

Jennifer Jones

Feb 19, 2003, 5:33:52 PM2/19/03
Dear MCL Users,

The MCL Software (and consultant) Directory is now available at:

http://www.hotdispatch.com/mcl/

Some of you have listed their contributions themselves (thanks Terje,
Takehiko and others). To get it going, we've also listed all
contribs posted on Digitool's FTP site since last December.

We encourage all MCL developers to list their contributions and
applications on the directory. By doing so, you help MCL in two
significant ways:

1. you'll make it easier for other MCL users to find and learn about
MCL tools and applications.

2. you'll help us market MCL to other developers on HotDispatch. For
example, mention of your contrib will appear in HotDispatch's weekly
email to 30,000 subscribers.

Note that your listing on the MCL Software Directory can point to
your contrib files at other locations (e.g. they can remain at
ftp.digitool.com).

Thank you for supporting MCL.
--
Jennifer Jones