Brand Watches Tag Heuer Formula 1 Womens White Dial Diamond Bezel Stainless Steel Watch WAC1215.BA0852 Discount, Swiss, Fake

watch...@global-replica-watch.com

Apr 24, 2008, 8:09:54 AM4/24/08
Brand Watches Tag Heuer Formula 1 Womens White Dial Diamond Bezel
Stainless Steel Watch WAC1215.BA0852 Discount, Swiss, Fake

Browse our Tag Heuer Formula 1 Womens White Dial Diamond Bezel
Stainless Steel Watch WAC1215.BA0852 Swiss watches, which is sure the
watch you are looking for at low price. There are more high quality
designer watch Swiss for selection

Tag Heuer Formula 1 Womens White Dial Diamond Bezel Stainless Steel
Watch WAC1215.BA0852 Link : http://www.watches-brand.com/Tag-Heuer-wristwatch-8657.html

Brand : Tag Heuer ( http://www.watches-brand.com/Tag-Heuer-Watches.html
)

Model : Tag Heuer Formula 1 Womens White Dial Diamond Bezel Stainless
Steel Watch WAC1215.BA0852

Description :
white dial with silver arabic numerals and sticks, date displayed
between the 4 and 5 o'clock positions, water resistant to 660 feet,
quartz movement.</p>

Sale Price : $ 229.00

Tag Heuer Formula 1 Womens White Dial Diamond Bezel Stainless Steel
Watch WAC1215.BA0852 Details :

<ul>
<li>Watches-Price Sales Rank: #8818 in Watches
</li>
<li>Brand: TAG Heuer</li>
<li>Model: WAC1215.BA0852</li>
<li>Band material: Stainless Steel Bracelet</li>
<li>Bezel material: Stainless Steel Bezel, Diamonds</li>
<li>Case material: Stainless Steel Case</li>
<li>Clasp type: Folding Clasp</li>
<li>Dial color: White Dial, Silver Arabic Numerals and Sticks</li>
<li>Dial window material: Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal</li>
<li>Movement type: Swiss Quartz Movement</li>
<li>Water-resistant to 660 feet</li>
</ul>

Tag Heuer Formula 1 Womens White Dial Diamond Bezel Stainless Steel
Watch WAC1215.BA0852 is new brand Swiss, join thousands of satisfied
customers and buy your Tag Heuer with total satisfaction. A watches-
brand.COM 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is included with every Tag Heuer
Fake Series for secure, risk-free online shopping. watches-brand.COM
does not charge sales tax for the Fake Tag Heuer Formula 1 Womens
White Dial Diamond Bezel Stainless Steel Watch WAC1215.BA0852.

All of our Fake watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally it
takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watches-brand.com such as the tax. If you have
any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email
us by sa...@watches-brand.com.

The Same Fake Tag Heuer Watches Series :

TAG Heuer Women's Formula 1 Diamond Watch #WAC1214.BA0852 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Tag-Heuer-wristwatch-8658.html

TAG Heuer Women's Formula 1 Glamour Diamond Watch #WAC1218.FC6219 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Tag-Heuer-wristwatch-8659.html

TAG Heuer Women's Glamour Diamonds Series F1 Formula 1 (Formula One)
Watch :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Tag-Heuer-wristwatch-8660.html

TAG Heuer Women's Glamour Diamonds Series F1 Formula 1 (Formula One)
Watch :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Tag-Heuer-wristwatch-8661.html

Tag Heuer Formula 1 Ladies Diamonds SS WAC1215.FC6219 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Tag-Heuer-wristwatch-8662.html

TAG HEUER FORMULA 1 LADIES WATCH CAC1311.BA0852 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Tag-Heuer-wristwatch-8663.html

Tag Heuer Formula 1 Ladies Watch WAC1215.BC0844 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Tag-Heuer-wristwatch-8664.html

Tag Heuer Formula 1 Ladies Watch WAC1216.FC6220 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Tag-Heuer-wristwatch-8665.html

Tag Heuer Formula 1 Ladies Watch WAC1218.FC6222 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Tag-Heuer-wristwatch-8666.html

Tag Heuer Formula 1 Maria Sharapova Ladies CAC1310.BA0852 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Tag-Heuer-wristwatch-8667.html