6 FA: TESTED Iomega 230MB External SCSI Drive with NEW 230MB Disk at $5.00 62578

JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION

Sep 3, 2001, 10:05:42 AM9/3/01
We currently have this item up for sale on Ebay. Please go to our webpage
to see this and other great items up for auction.

http://WWW.JLAENTERPRISES.COM

This and our other items are also available FOR SALE outside of the auction.
Contact JLA ENTERPRISES either via e-mail at our webpage, via fax (509)
694-6674 or via telephone (919) 488-3415 for more information. Even if this
item is no longer available on our website, we usually have additional items
of a similar configuration in stock that will be available FOR SALE.

Be sure to bookmark http://www.jlaenterprises.com and check back weekly for
many new items across the board that will be added. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING
THAT YOU NEED TODAY? CALL US AT (919) 488-3415 FOR DIRECT SALES. We ship
worldwide.

Thank You
JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION

WE BUY ANYTHING. CORPORATE ASSET RECOVERY/LIQUIDATION (AKA INVESTMENT
RECOVERY). SURPLUS, EXCESS INVENTORY, OVERSTOCK, OBSOLETE AND USED ITEMS. IF
YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL GIVE US A CALL!!! SINGLE PIECE OR MULTIPLE
TRUCKLOADS. WE WILL PICK UP FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US (BY TRUCKLOAD ONLY).
CORPORATIONS OR INDIVIDUALS. CASH PAID FOR ALL ITEMS WITH NO HASSLE!!! (919)
488-3415, FAX: (509) 694-6674.

LOOKING TO RECYCLE YOUR USED OR OLD COMPUTERS AND TECHNOLOGY? WE ACCEPT
DROP-OFFS IN THE RALEIGH / DURHAM, NORTH CAROLINA, LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS,
AND ORANGE, CALIFORNIA (LIMITED AVAILABILITY) AREAS (CALL 1ST) AND WILL
PICKUP CERTAIN LARGE LOADS OF EQUIPMENT. CONTACT JLA ENTERPRISES FOR MORE
DETAILS.

If this message has been posted to a NEWSGROUP which does not allow these
type of messages, please notify us ASAP and we will not post to the group anymore

nWp'&AcqkJb-[4l,U0cT5/ncq9`F$M8^$jCl[!iP/J(SFcbV:LA==I7/xj^%#,[k'8*3/.A6w>u]S%<[V+?6 ;#M:MDqJ,u;+"q,