Updated lists of CK components and CK wishes for 2019

1 view

Grigori Fursin

Nov 30, 2018, 11:23:10 AM11/30/18
to Collective Knowledge, ctuning-discussions
Hi all,

Just wanted to mention that we updated our public list of all modules
and added links to all APIs:
* http://cKnowledge.org/shared-modules.html

We also added a field with a description of workflows in shared CK
repositories (including the ones for reproducible papers particularly if
they passed official artifact evaluation):
* http://cKnowledge.org/shared-repos.html

As suggested by several users, we prepared 1 slide with a very
high-level overview of main CK capabilities:
* http://cknowledge.org/high-level-overview.pdf

We also restructured and improved CK docs (though we plan to make a
major update in 2019):
* https://github.com/ctuning/ck/wiki

Finally, we would like to collect your wishes for CK for 2019 via GitHub:
* https://github.com/ctuning/ck/issues/96

Feel free to add your own wishes (what and how to improve) and ideas
there: we will prioritize them in Q1 2019 to continue improving CK based
on your feedback!

Also note that as a non-profit project, we rely heavily on your help. If
you or your organization would like to provide extra resources to
improve CK (engineering force or funding), please get in touch - this
will help provide more extensions requested by the community, will be
acknowledged and will be really appreciated by all research community.
This is particularly important since we were asked to prepare multiple
CK-based use-cases about how to automate experimentation at different
leading ACM and IEEE conferences in 2019!

Thank you and have a good weekend,
Grigori