our monthly digest

Grigori Fursin

Feb 11, 2019, 11:33:38 AM2/11/19
to Collective Knowledge, ctuning-discussions
Dear all,

Please find some news related to CK and reproducible R&D since the beginning of this year:

1) We published an ACM SIGARCH blog article about artifact evaluation for computer architecture conferences.

2) Here is our FOSDEM'19 presentation about CK:
* Web page
* Slides
* Interesting feedback about our live demo to build and run non-virtualized research workflows (pipelines).

3) News about еру 1st Quantum Hackathon in Paris powered by CK:
* Live CK dashboard with results
* Report

4) Our report about artifact evaluation at PPoPP'19 is now available in the ACM DL (see front-matter).

5) We released the new CK version with improved installation on Linux/MacOS (pre-set environment) and installer for Windows and uploaded it to Pypi: https://github.com/ctuning/ck/releases/tag/V1.9.7 .

Have a good week,
Grigori
Grigori Fursin, cKnowledge.org architect