Gearing up for the next meeting 2023/09/16

Neil Muller

Aug 28, 2023, 5:19:54 AM8/28/23
to ctpug
The next CTPUG meeting is scheduled for the 16th of September, so I'm
looking for
a) talk offers
and
b) a venue

This time, based on suggestions from the discord channel, we're going
to try to have several shorter (5-10 minute) talks rather than a
single long talk - think lightning talks, but with a more polite
audience.

--
Neil Muller
drnlm...@gmail.com

I've got a gmail account. Why haven't I become cool?

Neil Muller

Sep 11, 2023, 4:59:56 AM9/11/23
to ctpug
On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 at 11:19, Neil Muller <drnlm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The next CTPUG meeting is scheduled for the 16th of September, so I'm
> looking for
> a) talk offers
> and
> b) a venue
>
> This time, based on suggestions from the discord channel, we're going
> to try to have several shorter (5-10 minute) talks rather than a
> single long talk - think lightning talks, but with a more polite
> audience.

I'm still looking for talk offers.

Also, the Wild Fig is unfortunately not available for the 16th, so I
am also looking for a venue offer.