Gearing up for the next meeting (2023/04/01)

1 view

Neil Muller

Mar 13, 2023, 6:59:23 AM3/13/23
to ctpug
At the least meeting, we decided to hold the next meeting on Saturday,
the 1st of April.

So, I'm looking for offers of a talk [1] and a venue so we can proceed.

[1] If no-one else offers, I can present something.

--
Neil Muller
drnlm...@gmail.com

I've got a gmail account. Why haven't I become cool?

Francois Loubser

Mar 21, 2023, 11:22:25 AM3/21/23
to ct...@googlegroups.com, drnlm...@gmail.com
Hi

I can talk about Polars - Faster and nicer than pandas, with larger than memory dataframes as well

Francois

Tobias Brandt

Mar 22, 2023, 5:47:05 PM3/22/23
to ct...@googlegroups.com, drnlm...@gmail.com
That would be interesting!

Neil Muller

Mar 23, 2023, 5:04:46 AM3/23/23
to Francois Loubser, ct...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 at 17:22, Francois Loubser <fdlo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I can talk about Polars - Faster and nicer than pandas, with larger than memory dataframes as well

That sounds great - thanks.