Not gearing up for the scheduled meeting (2020/04/11)

Neil Muller

Mar 23, 2020, 8:04:18 AM3/23/20
to ctpug
Typically, this email would be about sorting out organising the next
scheduled meeting on the 11th of April. Given the current situation,
holding the meeting is going to be problematic.

Consequently, I'm cancelling the scheduled meeting on the 11th, and
tentatively scheduling the next meeting for the 23rd of May, subject
to the evolving situation.

Some members are keen to organise an online CTPUG meeting to fill the
gap, but I'll let them chime in on the relevant details.

--
Neil Muller
drnlm...@gmail.com

I've got a gmail account. Why haven't I become cool?