Cape Town Python User Group Meeting - 2023/04/01

Neil Muller

Mar 23, 2023, 8:26:28 AM3/23/23
to ctpug
The next CPTUG Meeting will be Saturday, 1st of April, starting at around 14:00

Francois Loubser will talk about Polaris.

The Wild Fig [1] have kindly agreed to host us again - we will be in
the same back room as the last meeting.

[1] https://thewildfig.co.za/

--
Neil Muller
drnlm...@gmail.com

I've got a gmail account. Why haven't I become cool?

Trevor Hughes

Mar 24, 2023, 5:21:00 AM3/24/23
to ct...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 2:26 PM Neil Muller <drnlm...@gmail.com> wrote:
The next CPTUG Meeting will be Saturday, 1st of April, starting at around 14:00

Francois Loubser will talk about Polaris.

Not trying to be pedantic but the talk is on Polars - Polaris is some other library (# Polaris : Hyperparamter optimization library)!

Looking forward to the talk as I have been bumbling along with pandas which has been more than good enough for my basic needs!

Trev

Neil Muller

Mar 28, 2023, 10:20:57 AM3/28/23
to ctpug