Gearing up for the next meeting - 2023/05/13

Neil Muller

Apr 24, 2023, 4:45:58 AM4/24/23
to ctpug
The next CTPUG meeting is scheduled for the 13th of May,

As usual, I'm looking for talk offers and a venue. Any suggestions?

--
Neil Muller
drnlm...@gmail.com

I've got a gmail account. Why haven't I become cool?

Neil Muller

Apr 28, 2023, 4:48:31 AM4/28/23
to ctpug
On Mon, 24 Apr 2023 at 10:45, Neil Muller <drnlm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The next CTPUG meeting is scheduled for the 13th of May,
>
> As usual, I'm looking for talk offers and a venue. Any suggestions?

No offers?

Neil Muller

May 8, 2023, 5:21:10 AM5/8/23
to ctpug
On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 at 10:48, Neil Muller <drnlm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Apr 2023 at 10:45, Neil Muller <drnlm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > The next CTPUG meeting is scheduled for the 13th of May,
> >
> > As usual, I'm looking for talk offers and a venue. Any suggestions?
> >

> No offers?

Since no-one has offered, I'll give a talk about some of the new
stuff coming in python 3.12

The Wild Fig have agreed to host us again - I'll send out official
event announcements during the course of the day