Re: [ctpug] Digest for ctpug@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Christo Goosen

Oct 24, 2019, 6:35:08 AM10/24/19
to ct...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Could do a talk on python3.8 and some lessons on asyncio if anyone is keen?

Thanks
Christo

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 11:58 AM <ct...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Neil Muller <drnlm...@gmail.com>: Oct 24 10:40AM +0200

With PyCon ZA 2019 out of the way, we now return to your usual CTPUG
programming.

The next meeting will be on the 9th of November, 2019.

We are again looking for venue offers and talk offers. If you can
provide either (or both), please let me know.

Thanks.

--
Neil Muller
drnlm...@gmail.com

I've got a gmail account. Why haven't I become cool?

Christo Goosen - CTO
Personal GMail Account

Other contact details:
github: c-goosen

PGP: BD8A 96B6 8FC4 935E 4735  3D33 5CAB 8762 1A75 F1F2

Neil Muller

Oct 28, 2019, 6:21:58 AM10/28/19
to ctpug
On Thu, 24 Oct 2019 at 12:35, Christo Goosen <christ...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Could do a talk on python3.8 and some lessons on asyncio if anyone is keen?

Works for me.

Do you have a specific title ?