Supporting Military-affiliated students in the post-secondary transition

Christine Ziemba-Tolbert

Feb 2, 2022, 9:49:40 AM2/2/22
to ct...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning CTPA!
I wanted to share a virtual opportunity (see email below) that some of you may be interested in attending provided by Xavier University on supporting our Military affiliated students with transitioning to post-secondary education.

Please share this opportunity with others you believe may be interested.

Have a wonderful day!

Chris Ziemba-Tolbert

(preferred pronouns: her/hers/she)

Office Location: Craig Arts Science (CAS) Room 214
ACA 122 Lead Instructor
CTPA President-Elect/Treasurer

Gaston College

201 Highway 321 South