Spring Conference Recording and Evaluations

Lea Bingham

Apr 6, 2022, 4:59:21 PM4/6/22
to ct...@googlegroups.com

CTPA Members,

Here’s a link to the video from the Spring 2022 CTPA Conference held last Friday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl7sIr9w7dg. Many thanks to Treasurer/Vice President-Elect Chris Ziemba-Tolbert for facilitating the Zoom last Friday and transforming the video into a format we can share.

I’ve also attached the PowerPoints for the three concurrent sessions, since those are not part of the video. And here’s a link to a video of the DACA-Undocumented Transfer Students presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oipCwALG-vo6dpufd5Ymw6ujBgl3ZSCE/view?usp=sharing.

We’d also love your feedback on the conference to use for planning next year’s event.  Here is the evaluation form: https://forms.gle/DxFhj7rSCaG3wRUAA

Thank you,

Lea

Lea Bingham
Assistant Dean, University Transfer/English Instructor
Creative and Liberal Arts Department

(919) 536-7223, ext. 8004
Fax:  (919) 536-7287
Phillips 3-126

Make an appointment to talk about transfer.

Sign up to receive e-mails about your planned transfer university and major.

Follow the Transfer Center on Instagram: DTTransferCenter.

Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and shall be disclosed to third parties when required by statutes. (NCGS Ch. 132)

2022 Spring CTPA DACA Undocumented Students Transfer Presentation.pdf
2022 Spring CTPA CCP Transfer Presentation.pdf
2022 Spring CTPA TAC Presentation.pdf