National Transfer Student Week- N.C. A&T Opportunities

閲覧: 58 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Jameia A Tennie

未読、
2020/10/16 15:33:082020/10/16
To: ct...@googlegroups.com、Chanel Quick

Greetings Colleagues:

I hope this email finds you well!  In honor of National Transfer Student Week, N.C. A&T will offer some wonderful opportunities for students.

·         College Application Weeks (October 19-30, 2020)

o   N.C. A&T will be waiving application fees for N.C. transfer students.  See the flyer below and attached for details.

·         Transfer Information Session (October 19, 2020, 7pm)

o   N.C. A&T will be hosting a transfer prospective student information on Monday, October 19, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.  See the flyer below and attached for details.

For more information, please contact Chanel Quick at cqu...@ncat.edu.   Thank you for all that you do to support transfer students!

All the Best,

Jameia A. Tennie
Director, Office of Undergraduate Admissions

North Carolina A&T State University
1601 East Market Street, Webb Hall, Lower Level

Greensboro, NC 27411
P: 336-334-7946
| F: 336-256-2145

jate...@ncat.edu | www.ncat.edu/admissions

Please share your service experience with us here!

On behalf of our Undergraduate Admissions Transfer team, I would like to invite you to our virtual NC Community College Advisor information session. The session will allow you to receive updates about changes in our programs,  learn more about what NC A&T State University offers, and allow you to ask any questions you may have. We invite you to provide updates about your community college and especially value any feedback you can offer on how we can better assist your students. Your participation, insight, and feedback are invaluable. We hope you can attend. Please click here to register. Please let me know if you have any questions.  For questions about the sessions, please contact Chanel Quick at cqu...@ncat.edu.

Best regards,

Jameia A. Tennie
Director, Office of Undergraduate Admissions

North Carolina A&T State University
1601 East Market Street, Webb Hall, Lower Level

Greensboro, NC 27411
P: 336-334-7946
| F: 336-256-2145

jate...@ncat.edu | www.ncat.edu/admissions

Please share your service experience with us here!

------- NOTICE: This e-mail correspondence is subject to Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties. --------
2020 OUA CAW (003).jpg
NCAT OUA Transfer Student Week.jpg
全員に返信