Elections Reminder

Jackson, Pat

May 9, 2022, 9:21:36 AM5/9/22
to ctpa
Good Morning CTPA! Thank you for all who have already voted. We have had a wonderful response. This is just a reminder if you haven't voted, that voting is open until May 16. The candidate descriptions are attached. The link is below.

Patricia Jackson

Pitt Community College

University Transfer and Foreign Language Chair

pjac...@email.pittcc.edu

(252) 493-7709

Pitt Community College is open and operating!  Faculty and staff are available during normal business hours as they work remotely or on campus. We will continue to serve students and our community by mobile apps, online meetings, telephone or email.  For more up-to-date information on the college response to the Coronavirus, visit our website www.pittcc.edu. NOTE: If planning to come to campus, please wear a face covering and check guidelines https://pittcc.edu/coronavirus/. Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official (NCGS. ch. 132). Student educational records are subject to FERPA.
CTPA Elections 2022.docx