UNC Asheville NEW Transfer Self-Service Tool

Lindsey Prather

Feb 28, 2022, 11:46:33 AM2/28/22
to ct...@googlegroups.com
Hi Colleagues,

Now announcing UNC Asheville's brand-new Transfer Equivalency Self-Service Degree Audit. Students no longer have to reach out to our office directly to request credit evaluations. They can create their own account and get a much clearer sense of what their path at UNCA will look like.

Please share this with students, and let me know if you have any questions!

Lindsey Prather, MPA
Assistant Director of Admission
University of North Carolina Asheville

Privacy Note:
E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the N.C. Public  Records Law and, as such, may be disclosed to third parties.  However, this email message, and any attachments, may also contain confidential, privileged or legally-sensitive information, and may be protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments.