Transfer Student Event with UNC Charlotte's Department of Applied Physiology, Health and Clinical Sciences

Jami Dawkins

Feb 10, 2022, 11:00:18 AM2/10/22
to ct...@googlegroups.com, Juliana Marino
Hello all!

Please see the note below from UNC Charlotte's Department of Applied Physiology, Health and Clinical Sciences (formerly Kinesiology) regarding an upcoming event that we know will be a great opportunity for prospective transfer students. This virtual event is scheduled for Monday, Feb. 21st from 12pm-1pm. Additional details and registration information can be found below and on the attached flier! Please share with your students and advising partners at your institution.

Good morning,
My name is Julie Marino and I am the Exercise Science Program Director at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. We are excited to invite you and your students to attend a special event sponsored by the Department of Applied Physiology, Health and Clinical Sciences (formerly Kinesiology).  We were awarded a Chancellor's Diversity Fund award to promote diversity, equity and inclusion via recruitment within our programs.

A diverse group of alumni from our programs want to share their stories of growth, success, and inclusion!

These students are graduates of our programs including
  • Exercise Science
  • Athletic Training
  • Strength and Conditioning
  • Sports Performance
  • Respiratory Therapy
For the safety and comfort of all guests, the event will be held on Zoom on Monday, February 21st from 12:00-1:00pm. We understand that students will be at school on that day, but hope there might be an opportunity to join us virtually from 12-1pm.

Please share the attached flyer and registration link:

If you have any questions at all, please let me know.
Thank you in advance for sharing this event with your students!

Julie Marino
Juliana Marino | MA, CEP-C, Exercise Science Program Director
UNC Charlotte | Department of Applied Physiology, Health, and Clinical Sciences
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223
jmar...@uncc.edu | 704-687-7951charlotte.edu

Jami Dawkins, MA  |  Assistant Director, Transfer Admissions
UNC Charlotte  |  Undergraduate Admissions
9201 University City Blvd.  |  Charlotte, NC 28223
Phone: 704-687-1922  |  Fax: 704-687-1664
jami.d...@uncc.edu   |  http://admissions.charlotte.edu
Pronouns: she, her, hers
I'm happy to set up virtual meetings with students. Schedule a time using this link!

Chan Div Flyer v2..pdf