FSU Spring Open House

HALL, DARNETTE L

Mar 11, 2022, 10:02:28 AM3/11/22
to ct...@googlegroups.com

Spring Open House is your chance to experience everything that Fayetteville State University has to offer. Explore our outdoor Bronco Zone!

Hear about all of our majors from our professors, get a first-hand account of Bronco life from current students, and get your questions answered about financial aid, residence life, student services, and more!

Make sure you also take a campus tour and stop by our selfie station to snap some pics!

  • Saturday, March 26, 2022
  • Doors Open: 12:30 pm
  • Formal Program: 1 pm - 4 pm
  • Location: Rudolph Jones Student Center

What to expect:

  • Bronco Spirit Zone: Visit tables to talk with Admissions, student organizations, and academic departments. Don't forget to take some pics at our selfie wall!
  • Academic Department Visits
  • Concurrent Sessions: Get your questions answered about Financial Aid, hear about

Thanks,

Dr. Darnette Hall

Senior Assistant Director of Admissions

Office of Admissions