Nominations for CTPA

Jackson, Pat

Apr 22, 2022, 10:33:42 AM4/22/22
to ctpa
Hi everyone, we have a few more days to nominate people for a CTPA board or officer position (April 25th). Remember, you can nominate yourself or someone else (with their permission, of course). And you will need to write a paragraph about yourself and why you would like to hold this position. The positions are a two-year commitment and begin August 1, 2022.

Thank you to those of you who have already sent nominations. I am excited to see what our 2022 - 2024 board will look like.

Patricia Jackson

CTPA Immediate Past President

Pitt Community College

University Transfer and Foreign Language Chair

pjac...@email.pittcc.edu

(252) 493-7709

Pitt Community College is open and operating!  Faculty and staff are available during normal business hours as they work remotely or on campus. We will continue to serve students and our community by mobile apps, online meetings, telephone or email.  For more up-to-date information on the college response to the Coronavirus, visit our website www.pittcc.edu. NOTE: If planning to come to campus, please wear a face covering and check guidelines https://pittcc.edu/coronavirus/. Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official (NCGS. ch. 132). Student educational records are subject to FERPA.

Jackson, Pat