ECSU Transfer Counselor Day - May 19

1 view

Andre Hill

Apr 6, 2022, 9:00:13 AM4/6/22
to 'Courtney Sola' via CTPA

Hello all.  Elizabeth City State University will be hosting a Transfer Counselor Day on May 19, 2022 for transfer counselors, advisors, and advocates from the NC community college system. We are looking forward to sharing with you about the growth and direction of ECSU and to let you hear from our academic deans about the wonderful things happening in our academic programs. We will also be taking you into our classroom spaces for some hands-on demonstrations from our faculty members.

We hope that you will be able to attend.  Please complete this sign-up form to reserve your space. Please encourage anyone interested in learning more about ECSU to attend.

Sign up here:  Transfer Counselor Day

If you have any questions about the event, please let me know.  Thank you!

MR. ANDRE R. HILL

Interim Director of Transfer Services

Admissions & Recruitment

1704 Weeksville Road|Elizabeth City, NC  27909

(252)335-3351|Fax: (252)335-3537

Email:  arh...@ecsu.edu| www.ecsu.edu

Click HERE to log in to your Viking Portal!

ecsu-email signature-final

Andre Hill

May 4, 2022, 11:19:35 AM5/4/22
to 'Courtney Sola' via CTPA
A reminder that ECSU is hosting our Transfer Counselor Day in 2 weeks! We'd love to see you on campus.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Andre