CTPA Spring Conference Registration

Lea Bingham

Mar 16, 2022, 10:55:48 AM3/16/22
to ct...@googlegroups.com

Good morning, CTPA,

Just a reminder that registration is open for our Spring 2022 Conference on Friday, April 1, 2022, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm.  Registration is free, but, due to our Zoom hosting, registration is limited, so please be sure to reserve your space.  Here’s the link to register.

Here are some of the sessions we have planned:

  • Updates from the NC Community College System, the UNC System, and the NC Independent Colleges and Universities
  • Research and recommendations on changes to the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement
  • A panel discussion with Minority-Serving Four-Year Universities on transfer-related opportunities ahead
  • Breakout sessions on transfer for DACA/Undocumented Students, transfer-related research on College and Career Promise, and an introduction to the Transfer Advisory Committee
  • Time to network and ask questions of four-year universities and college partners

We look forward to seeing you there!

Lea

Lea Bingham
Assistant Dean, University Transfer/English Instructor
Creative and Liberal Arts Department

(919) 536-7223, ext. 8004
Fax:  (919) 536-7287
Phillips 3-126

Make an appointment to talk about transfer.

Sign up to receive e-mails about your planned transfer university and major.

Follow the Transfer Center on Instagram: DTTransferCenter.

Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and shall be disclosed to third parties when required by statutes. (NCGS Ch. 132)