Full-day ctmm workshop at TWS 2021

Christen Fleming

Jul 20, 2021, 4:16:26 PM7/20/21
to ctmm R user group

The Wildlife Society's 2021 Annual Conference will host a one-day ctmm workshop and a new ctmm feature presentations. TWS workshops are first come, first served and there are a limited number of seats available. The workshop will be on November 1. Registration is open. Early registration ends on July 31.

  • Location: Virtual
  • Date: November 1, 2021
  • Time: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm EST

Christen Fleming

Oct 8, 2021, 12:35:53 PM10/8/21
to ctmm R user group
Due to popular demand, we've increased the number of workshop seats available. So if you weren't able to get in previously, you should be able to get in sometime later today.

Best,
Chris

Christen Fleming

Nov 2, 2021, 2:27:06 PM11/2/21
to ctmm R user group
For anyone at TWS, we have a talk on the new RSF capabilities in ctmm, "Some Useful Results for Applying Resource Selection Functions", https://tws.econference.io/public/WEnr07C/main/sessions/3589/11720
with a live Q&A session on Thursday November 04, 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM EST from the same page. Feel free to drop by and chat about RSFs or anything else.

Best,
Chris