panel figures

Mairin Murphy

Jun 6, 2024, 6:03:08 PMJun 6
to ctmm R user group
Hi Chris,

Sorry, this is probably a dumb question, but if I do two meta analyses for Speed say, is it possible to panel those figures as one so that they're on the same scale? I am struggling to get them to plot next to each other for comparison.

Thanks for your help!

Jesse Alston

Jun 7, 2024, 8:43:08 AMJun 7
to Mairin Murphy, ctmm R user group
Hi Mairin,

You can use baseplot syntax to edit ctmm plots. par(mfrow=c(1,2)) should let you plot 2 side by side, and you can set consistent axes by using ylim and xlim arguments, IIRC.

Jesse

Sent via mobile--I apologize for excess brevity