Error message: "Argument is of length zero"

Kiirsti Owen

Sep 24, 2022, 3:35:31 PM9/24/22
to ctmm R user group
Hello,

I'm new to home range estimates and have been working through some of the vignettes and other documentation online. Yesterday I was able to create some nice visuals while going through the AKDE vignette, but I had to restart my computer, and now I can't seem to reproduce the same result. I keep getting this error: "Error in if (fast) { : argument is of length zero" when I try to run akde().

Maybe it's a simple fix and I'm just missing something, but I can't seem to figure it out. I've attached a chunk of my code that should everything needed to get to where I'm at, plus the dataset. Any suggestions or guidance would be very much appreciated!!
NESP.ctmm.akde.R
NESP_movebankformat.csv

Christen Fleming

Sep 26, 2022, 8:52:23 PM9/26/22
to ctmm R user group
Sorry for the error,

I pushed a ton of bugfixes and feature requests at AniMove last week and, in doing so, introduced this bug. The issue is resolved now if you re-install the package from GitHub.

Best,
Chris

Kiirsti Owen

Sep 29, 2022, 4:13:16 PM9/29/22