ctmm fall webinar

Christen Fleming

Oct 4, 2021, 8:43:28 AM10/4/21
to ctmm R user group

[Apologies for the previous incorrect URL link]

There will be a 1-hour webinar on both basic features (variograms & AKDE) and new features in ctmm (RSFs) at the end of this month, followed by a question-and-answer session. You can vote on the schedule here:

The webinar will take place using the same Skype group as before, "ctmm webinar". If you didn't participate last time, then I will need your Skype user name to add to the group. You will need a regular Skype account and software. "Skype for business" is not compatible.

Christen Fleming

Oct 10, 2021, 12:56:37 PM10/10/21
to ctmm R user group
The fall webinar will take place Wednesday, October 27th at 11AM—1PM EST.

Make sure that I have added you to the Skype webinar group before that time.

Connor O'Malley

Oct 29, 2021, 3:46:04 PM10/29/21
to ctmm R user group
Dang, I just missed this! Is there a recording available by chance? Thanks so much,
Connor

Christen Fleming

Oct 29, 2021, 4:32:50 PM10/29/21
to ctmm R user group
Hi Connor,

There is a recording in the Skype group that will be available for 30 days. We try to do this every webinar. So if you email me your Skype username, then I can add you to the group and you can download the webinar recording from there.

Best,
Chris