Map of Home Range

Camilo Andres Sierra Fandiño

Jun 4, 2022, 4:31:46 PM6/4/22
to ctmm R user group
Hi Chris

I would like crate a plot like this: Captura de pantalla 2022-06-04 a la(s) 15.24.05.png
My results are:
Captura de pantalla 2022-06-04 a la(s) 15.27.35.png
I want to create a map with this results.  Can you help me with this ?

thanks for your time.

Best,
Camilo Sierra

Christen Fleming

Jun 4, 2022, 7:35:55 PM6/4/22
to ctmm R user group
Hi Camilo,

You can either export the the raster and shapefile ( ?export ) and plot them by whatever methods can plot those, or in the development version of the package you can include a background raster or shapefile to plot atop of ( ?plot.telemetry ), but I think they need to be put into in the same projection. There are also some map-specific functions for this in the ctmmweb package.

Best,
Chris