ctmm spring webinar

Christen Fleming

May 9, 2022, 8:50:38 AMMay 9
to ctmm R user group
There will be a 1-hour webinar on both basic features (variograms & AKDE) and newer features in ctmm (meta-analyses, RSFs, and RSF-kernel AKDEs) at the end of this month, followed by a question-and-answer session. You can vote on the schedule here:

As we have exceeded the capacity of Skype groups, the webinar will take place on Zoom. A registration link will be provided when the date is set.

Attached is the RSF-AKDE home-range estimate of a tapir, where the 50% core area is delineated by the highest density region (left) and by a convex region (right).

convex.png

Christen Fleming

May 15, 2022, 8:17:53 PMMay 15
to ctmm R user group
The ctmm spring webinar will be held via Zoom meeting on May 27, 2022 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://umd.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIsfuytrT0pEtUhIZtZgUuxdL4bVdQqrJdR

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

The meeting will be recorded and a link will be posted afterwards.

Christen Fleming

May 28, 2022, 2:48:40 AMMay 28
to ctmm R user group
Dear community,

The script from the spring webinar is attached. The recording is online now, and I believe that you can access it through the zoom meeting interface.

I've also updated the package on GitHub to fix/workaround the S3 inheritance bug in rsf.fit() that must have popped up in some version of R.

Best,
Chris
webinar-spring.R

Christen Fleming